SOLIDWORKS® automation & online 3D product configurator software
Why DriveWorks Pro?
Connect sales and manufacturing to deliver custom products faster and eliminate errors
Intelligent Guided Selling
Any Device, Anywhere
Integrate with Systems
Connect Sales & Manufacturing
Eliminate Errors & Repetitive
Easy to Setup, Maintain & Use
DriveWorks Pro Features
SOLIDWORKS® automation and 3D product configurator software
Complete SOLIDWORKS Automation
Capture and reuse design, manufacturing and cost estimation knowledge to deliver custom products faster and with greater accuracy, without using complex macros, design tables or configurations.
- Complete SOLIDWORKS automation using Generation Tasks
- Automate SOLIDWORKS PDM, SOLIDWORKS MBD and SOLIDWORKS CAM
- Full control over drawings, BOMs and manufacturing documents
Online Visual Sales Configurator
Enable sales teams, distributors and customers to configure custom products on any device, anywhere. Connect sales and manufacturing to reduce costs, errors and lead time.
- Optimized for all browsers and devices
- Simple to add to your website
- Control users and security
Configure products in 3D on any device with DriveWorks 3D Preview.
- Communicate complex designs easily using interactive 3D
- Import existing 3D models and geometry. DriveWorks supports files in .stl, .obj, .gtlf, .gtlb, .iam, .ipt, .par, .psm and .asm formats.
- View products in immersive Virtual Reality (VR)
Integrate with other Company Systems
It’s easy to pass data between DriveWorks and other company systems including ERP, MRP and CRM. Reduce manual data entry to cut down costly errors. Learn more about how DriveWorks can integrate with your company systems.
- Query data from your CRM directly
- Pass data to other company systems
- Dedicated SOLIDWORKS PDM integration
DriveWorks gives you full control over who, what and when. The intelligent workflow technology allows you to manage team permissions, approval processes and customer journeys.
- Boost quality by adding approval steps and sign off permissions for teams
- Create documents and SOLIDWORKS files at the right time
- Manage order progress and automatically send status updates
Automatically Generate Documents
DriveWorks can create many document types, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or HTML files. Automatically create custom-branded quotations, covering letters, delivery notes, BOMs and more. DriveWorks can also save your SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings in a variety of other formats, such as eDrawings, DXFs, PDF and so on.
- Create Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, HTML, XML and text files
- Automatically send emails with generated documents and approval drawings attached
- Create BOMs, cut lists and supporting documents for manufacturing
Use external data in your DriveWorks projects to create great user experiences.
- Query SQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Import data from Excel, XML and text files
- Request live data, such as shipping rates and material costs, using HTTP request
Scalable & Cloud Ready
Easily scale your DriveWorks implementation using our modern web API and support for Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud.
- Support for Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Modern web API providing data and UI integration on any device
- Flexible DriveWorks Live licensing to cover peaks in usage